Subjects: Subjects of the “Quality Control Tools and Techniques” journal include the following sections:
- methods and means of non-destructive testing;
- measurement of physical and chemical parameters of substances;
- methods and devices for measuring flows of liquid and gaseous phases;
- methods and means of controlling technological parameters,
- mathematical modelling for the undestroyed control problems.
The “ Quality Control Tools and Techniques ” journal publishes review and research articles that are dedicated to these subjects (but are not limited only by them).