Subjects: Subjects of the “Methods and devices of quality control” journal include the following sections:
- methods and means of non-destructive testing;
- measurement of physical and chemical parameters of substances;
- methods and devices for measuring flows of liquid and gaseous phases;
- methods and means of controlling technological parameters,
- automation and computer-computer -integrated non-destructive testing technology
- mathematical modelling for the undestroyed control problems.
The “ Methods and devices of quality control” journal publishes review and research articles that are dedicated to these subjects (but are not limited only by them).