ISSN (print) 1993-9981
ISSN (online) 2415-3575
Subjects: Subjects of the “Methods and devices of quality control” journal include the following sections:
- methods and means of non-destructive testing;
- measurement of physical and chemical parameters of substances;
- methods and devices for measuring flows of liquid and gaseous phases;
- methods and means of controlling technological parameters,
- automation and computer-computer -integrated non-destructive testing technology
- mathematical modelling for the undestroyed control problems.
The “ Methods and devices of quality control” journal publishes review and research articles that are dedicated to these subjects (but are not limited only by them).
15 Karpatska Street
© 2017 Ivano Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas
All rights reserved.
Every effort has been made to acknowledge original sources and to comply with copyright law.
If cases are identified where this has not been done, please notify the IFNTUOG's Copyright Office firstname.lastname@example.org.